APS : Thursday, 12 May 2022
ALGIERS- Algeria “strongly” condemned the terrorist attack targeting, in the night of Tuesday to Wednesday, an outpost of the Togolese Armed Forces in the north of the country, in which many were killed and wounded,
the ministry of Foreign Affairs and National community Abroad said Thursday in a statement.
“Algeria strongly condemns the terrorist attack that targeted, in the night of May 10-11, an outpost of the Togolese Armed Forces, in which many were killed and wounded,” the statement said.
“In these difficult circumstances, Algeria offers its condolences to the families and relatives of the victims, wishing a speedy recovery for the wounded and expressing, to the people and government of Togo, its solidarity and support in their fight against terrorism.”
Algeria “reiterates its call for a firm and effective response from the African Union (AU) and the international community for the elimination of this scourge that continues to grow in Africa, threatening peace and security in the continent and undermining economic development efforts.”
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony