APS : Sunday, 09 April 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria “strongly” condemns the terrorist attack perpetrated Friday, by a man who drove a truck into pedestrians in the centre of the Swedish capital Stockholm said Sunday,
the spokesperson of the ministry of Foreign Affairs Abdelaziz Benali Cherif.
“We strongly condemn the coward terrorist attack perpetrated in the Swedish capital Stockholm,” said Benali Cherif in a statement to APS.
“In front of this act of terror, we offer our condolences to the families of the victims of this horrible crime and assure the government and people of the Swedish Kingdom of our solidarity,” he added.
“Terrorism represents today a great threat which the whole international community must face with determination and the necessary means,” underlined the ministry’s spokesperson.
Last Friday, a truck drove into a crowd of pedestrians in a busy street in downtown Stockholm killing at least four and injuring fifteen people.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار