APS: Tuesday, 11 August 2020
ALGIERS- Algeria has strongly condemned the terrorist attack that targeted civilians in the South of Niger, expressing its full solidarity with this country, people and government, said Monday a communiqué of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Algeria “strongly” condemns terrorist attack in Burkina Faso
- Algeria steps up fight against illegal fishing, says FAO
- President Tebboune receives Head of Libyan Government of National Unity
- Libya’s al-Mangouche welcomes Algeria’s “unrelenting efforts” to protecting Libya’s sovereignty
- Algeria stands in “full” solidarity with Libyan people, asserts Boukadoum