APS: Tuesday, 11 August 2020
ALGIERS- Algeria has strongly condemned the terrorist attack that targeted civilians in the South of Niger, expressing its full solidarity with this country, people and government, said Monday a communiqué of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- President Tebboune awards Medal of National Merit to Italian counterpart
- Algeria-Italy: Convergence of views on all issues of common interest
- Algerian-Italian relations “strong,” “strategic”
- Algeria, Italy sign three agreements in various fields
- Algeria-Italy: Tebboune-Mattarella discussions, extended to delegations of both countries