APS : Monday, 28 March 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria “strongly” condemned the horrible attack perpetrated Sunday in Lahore, capital of the province of Punjab (Pakistan)
causing the death of 72 people and injuring 340 others, said Monday the ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
“Algeria strongly condemns the horrible attack perpetrated yesterday, early evening, in Lahore, capital of the province of Punjab (East of Pakistan) causing the death of 72 people, including women and children and 340 injured,” added the source.
“This horrible attack, which targeted innocent people who were celebrating a religious holiday confirms the need for the international community to join efforts and favour cooperation in order to effectively fight against this horde that spreads terror and desolation worldwide,” underlined the ministry.
Furthermore, Algeria expresses “it full solidarity with the Pakistani people and government and presents to the families of the victims, its sincere condolences and wishes a speedy recovery to the injured,” reiterating “more than ever,” its rejection of terrorism and its “willingness” to pursue its cooperation on the international level to put an end to this scourge.
- President Tebboune sends message to Emir of State of Kuwait
- President of Republic sends message to Custodian of Two Holy Places of Islam
- Algeria expresses solidarity with Chad following serious road accident
- Algeria-Mauritania: 1st Joint Security Committee in Nouakchott
- (Français) Lamamra reçoit le président l’Assemblée nationale palestinienne