APS : Wednesday, 17 March 2021
ALGIERS- Algeria “strongly” condemned Wednesday “the terrorist attack against the Malian forces in Tessit, near the region of Gao,” the ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a statement.
“Algeria strongly condemns the terrorist attack against the Malian Armed Forces in the locality of Tessit, near the region Gao, extends its condolences to the bereaved families and wishes a speedy recovery to the wounded,” the ministry said.
Algeria “reiterates its full solidarity with the Malian government and the Malian people and expressed its full support in the fight they are waging against terrorism.”
At least 31 Malian soldiers were killed in a terrorist attack in northeastern Mali on Monday,” Malian military and local sources said.
The attack is one of the deadliest against Malian forces in 2021.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization