APS : Monday, 13 May 2019
ALGIERS- Algeria has strongly condemned the terrorist attack that targeted a church in north-central Burkina Faso on Sunday, the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, said Monday.
“We strongly condemn the deadly terrorist attack that targeted yesterday, Sunday 12 May 2019, the Catholic church of Dablo, in the center-north of Burkina Faso, killing and injuring many among the worshippers,” Benali Cherif told APS.
“Algeria, which has suffered from the scourge of terrorism, assures its friends, Burkina Faso’s government and people, of its full solidarity and reiterates its firm condemnation of terrorism in all its forms.”
“We extend our sincere condolences to the families of the victims of the despicable act of terror and express our sympathy to the wounded,” the ministry of Foreign Affairs said.
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization
- Algeria vigorously condemns terrorist attack on Chad security forces
- Algeria partakes in 28th International Travel Show in Poland
- (Français) Réunion préparatoire du Sommet extraordinaire de l’UA sur l’industrialisation : Lamamra met en avant l’expérience de l’Algérie
- Holding of 7th session of political consultations between Algeria, Argentina