APS : Monday, 13 May 2019
ALGIERS- Algeria has strongly condemned the terrorist attack that targeted a church in north-central Burkina Faso on Sunday, the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, said Monday.
“We strongly condemn the deadly terrorist attack that targeted yesterday, Sunday 12 May 2019, the Catholic church of Dablo, in the center-north of Burkina Faso, killing and injuring many among the worshippers,” Benali Cherif told APS.
“Algeria, which has suffered from the scourge of terrorism, assures its friends, Burkina Faso’s government and people, of its full solidarity and reiterates its firm condemnation of terrorism in all its forms.”
“We extend our sincere condolences to the families of the victims of the despicable act of terror and express our sympathy to the wounded,” the ministry of Foreign Affairs said.
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony