APS : THURSDAY 04 FEBRUARY 2021
ALGIERS- Algeria strongly condemned the terrorist act which killed 4 Tunisian soldiers, following the explosion of an artisanal mine, during an anti-terrorist operation in the heights of Mount Mghila,
located between the governorates of Kasserine and Sidi Bouzid, said a press release from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
“Algeria learned with great sorrow the news of the death, on Wednesday of four Tunisian soldiers following an artisanal mine explosion during an anti-terrorist operation in the heights of Mount Mghila between the governorates of Kasserine and Sidi Bouzid,” said the press release.
“Algeria strongly condemns this cowardly terrorist act and expresses its sincere condolences and compassion to the Tunisian people and Government, and to the families of the martyrs,” added the same source.
In this painful circumstance, Algeria reaffirmed its unwavering support to Tunisia and its efforts to uproot this destabilizing scourge,” concluded the press release
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied