APS : Tuesday, 20 December 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria has strongly condemned Tuesday, through the spokesperson for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, the armed attack that targeted Monday the Islamic cultural centre in Zurich, Switzerland.
“We strongly condemn the armed attack perpetrated Monday evening on the Islamic centre in Zurich, Switzerland,” Benali Cherif told APS.
“This despicable terrorist act shows clearly that Muslims are targeted like all the others in their native or host countries by extremists and terrorists, who have no country, no religion and no values,” he added.
“We express our solidarity with the families of the victims and we are convinced that the Swiss authorities will take the necessary measures to arrest and prosecute those behind the attack and the perpetrators,” he concluded.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار