APS : Tuesday, 20 December 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria has strongly condemned Tuesday, through the spokesperson for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, the armed attack that targeted Monday the Islamic cultural centre in Zurich, Switzerland.
“We strongly condemn the armed attack perpetrated Monday evening on the Islamic centre in Zurich, Switzerland,” Benali Cherif told APS.
“This despicable terrorist act shows clearly that Muslims are targeted like all the others in their native or host countries by extremists and terrorists, who have no country, no religion and no values,” he added.
“We express our solidarity with the families of the victims and we are convinced that the Swiss authorities will take the necessary measures to arrest and prosecute those behind the attack and the perpetrators,” he concluded.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister