APS : Sunday, 11 October 2015
ALGIERS-Algeria has “strongly” condemned Sunday the recent terrorist attacks perpetrated by terrorist group Boko Haram in Baga Sola, on the banks of Lake Chad and at Kangaleri in Cameroon.
“We strongly condemn the recent bloody terrorist attacks perpetrated in Baga Sola, on the banks of Lake Chad and at Kangaleri in Cameroon by terrorist group Boko Haram,” Spokesman of the Foreign Affairs Ministry Abdelaziz Benali Cherif told APS.
“We express our solidarity with the victims’ families and the brotherly governments and peoples of Chad and Cameroon and reiterate our condemnation of terrorism. We also hail the mobilization of the Chadian, Cameroonian and others sub-region countries’ joint forces to eliminate terrorist group Boko Haram,” the same official stressed
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister