APS : Sunday, 11 October 2015
ALGIERS-Algeria has “strongly” condemned Sunday the recent terrorist attacks perpetrated by terrorist group Boko Haram in Baga Sola, on the banks of Lake Chad and at Kangaleri in Cameroon.
“We strongly condemn the recent bloody terrorist attacks perpetrated in Baga Sola, on the banks of Lake Chad and at Kangaleri in Cameroon by terrorist group Boko Haram,” Spokesman of the Foreign Affairs Ministry Abdelaziz Benali Cherif told APS.
“We express our solidarity with the victims’ families and the brotherly governments and peoples of Chad and Cameroon and reiterate our condemnation of terrorism. We also hail the mobilization of the Chadian, Cameroonian and others sub-region countries’ joint forces to eliminate terrorist group Boko Haram,” the same official stressed
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart