APS : THURSDAY 02 NOVEMBER 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria has “strongly” condemned the terrorist attack which made on Tuesday many victims in the district of Manhattan, in New York,
said Thursday the spokesman of Foreign Affairs Ministry Abdelaziz Benali Cherif in a statement to APS.
“Algeria strongly condemns the despicable terrorist act, which made on Tuesday 31 October 2017, in Manhattan District, in New York, several victims and reaffirms its solidarity with the American government and people and the victims’ families,” said the spokesman.
“In these painful circumstances, we extend our condolences to the victims’ families and express our solidarity with the American government and people,” added Benali Cherif.
“We reiterate our strong condemnation of terrorism in all its forms and call on the international community to continue efforts to identify the necessary synergies and strengthen the instruments of fight against the phenomenon of terrorism as a global challenge,” concluded the source.
- President Tebboune arrives in Ankara
- Assigned by President Tebboune, PM extends condolences to family of late Sheikh Khalifa
- President Tebboune congratulates new UAE president
- (Français) Visite d’Etat du président Tebboune en Turquie: consolider des relations entre les deux pays frères
- Algeria strongly condemns Terrorist attack in Togo