APS : Thursday, 16 March 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria “vigorously” condemned Thursday, the double terrorist attack perpetrated in the Syrian capital Damascus,
reiterating its “strong” indignation against these criminal acts, reaffirming the imperative for a peaceful political solution “the only way to restore security and stability in Syria.”
“We vigorously condemn the double terrorist attack perpetrated Wednesday in the Syrian capital Damascus,” said the spokesperson of the ministry of Foreign Affairs Abdelaziz Benali Cherif in a statement to APS, adding that “in the face of these horrible acts, we offer our condolences to the families of the victims and we express our solidarity with Syria, a brotherly country.”
“While reiterating our strong indignation against such criminal acts and while reaffirming the imperative to increase efforts at the international and regional levels to eradicate terrorism, we underline the importance for a peaceful political solution, the only way to restore security and stability in Syria,” said Benali Cherif.
“We hope that the process of dialogue on the Syrian crisis reaches an outcome able to put an end to the bloodshed and the suffering of the Syrian people, preserve its sovereignty, its independence and its country’s territorial integrity,” said Benali Cherif.
- وزارة التكوين المهني تفتح مجال التكوين لفائدة أفراد الجالية الجزائرية المقيمة بالخارج
- Despite US veto, Algeria determined to make Palestine’s voice heard within Security Council
- Gaza ceasefire: Security Council fails to bring Algeria’s efforts to fruition
- Genocidal war on Gaza: Algeria bemoans UNSC’s failure to rise to calls, aspirations of peoples
- Minister Attaf receives Kazakh Deputy Foreign Minister