APS : Sunday, 09 April 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria “strongly” condemned Sunday, through the spokesperson of the ministry of Foreign Affairs Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, the two bomb attacks against two churches in the cities of Tanta and Alexandria (Cairo),
denouncing once again terrorism in all its forms.
“We strongly condemn the two terrorist bomb attacks that targeted, Sunday, two churches in the cities of Tanta and Alexandria in Egypt,” the spokesperson of the ministry of Foreign Affairs told APS.
“These two despicable attacks against places of worship and peaceful worshipers are terrorist attacks that contradict all human and moral values,” added Benali Cherif, underlining that they “cannot, in any circumstances, weaken the determination of Egypt and its people to continue the fight against terrorism and to preserve peace and security.”
“While reiterating our condemnation of terrorism in all its forms, we offer our condolences to the families of the victims of these two criminal acts, and express our solidarity with the Egyptian government and its people,” concluded the ministry’s spokesperson.
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie
- President Tebboune: Algeria intends to strengthen its strategic partnership with Italy