APS : Tuesday, 22 March 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria has “strongly condemned the attacks that hit on Tuesday morning the Belgian capital, Brussels,
branding them as “cowardly and despicable” terrorist acts, said a communiqué of Foreign Affair Ministry.
“The attacks that hit this morning Belgium capital Brussels are cowardly and despicable terrorist acts that Algeria condemned strongly,” the same source added.
“This attack shows once more the heinous face of terrorism, which blindness and hatred are unparalleled, reflected in the terrorists’ disregard to the human life and the common values of mankind,” the Foreign Ministry added.
“Algeria, which expresses solidarity with Kingdom of Belgium and the Belgian people, offers to them and the victims’ families its condolences and renews its rejection of terrorism and readiness to pursue cooperation with all the international players to curb this scourge,” the same source added.
“Thus, Global fight against terrorism must take into account the necessary handling of roots, from while this scourge stems its harmfulness and its capacity to prejudice,” the FM concluded.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister