APS : Wednesday, 20 July 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria has strongly condemned the terrorist attack that targeted a military camp in Nampala, Mali, on Tuesday, the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Affairs said Wednesday.
“We strongly condemn the terrorist attack perpetrated Tuesday against a military camp in Nampala, Mali,” Abdelaziz Benali Cherif told APS.
“We offer our condolences to the families of the victims fallen in the cowardly attack and express our solidarity with the people and government of our sister Malian country.”
“We reiterate our support to our neighbouring country in its uncompromising fight against terrorism and praise Malian society’s commitment to peace and national reconciliation,” the spokesman of the Foreign Affairs ministry concluded.
- Algeria: Security Council must adopt “firm position” to end occupation in Palestine
- Boukadoum takes part in OIC ministerial meeting on Palestine
- Occupied al Quds: Algeria leads Arab efforts to convene Security Council emergency meeting
- President Tebboune holds phone conversation with Tunisian counterpart
- President Tebboune receives phone call from Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan