APS : Wednesday, 20 July 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria has strongly condemned the terrorist attack that targeted a military camp in Nampala, Mali, on Tuesday, the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Affairs said Wednesday.
“We strongly condemn the terrorist attack perpetrated Tuesday against a military camp in Nampala, Mali,” Abdelaziz Benali Cherif told APS.
“We offer our condolences to the families of the victims fallen in the cowardly attack and express our solidarity with the people and government of our sister Malian country.”
“We reiterate our support to our neighbouring country in its uncompromising fight against terrorism and praise Malian society’s commitment to peace and national reconciliation,” the spokesman of the Foreign Affairs ministry concluded.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum