APS : Saturday, 17 December 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria has strongly condemned the attack that targeted a military bus in the Turkish city of Kayseri on Saturday morning, said the spokesperson for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif.
“We strongly condemn the attack that targeted this morning a bus in the city of Kayseri, in Turkey, leaving several Turkish soldiers dead,” Benali Cherif told APS.
“We offer our condolences to the government and the brother people of Turkey, and we assure them of our solidarity in this new ordeal,” he added.
The Foreign ministry’s spokesperson underlined that the escalation of terrorism in this country and elsewhere requires further joint efforts and actions from the international community to combat this scourge, which is a serious threat to international peace and security.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart