APS : Saturday, 17 December 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria has strongly condemned the attack that targeted a military bus in the Turkish city of Kayseri on Saturday morning, said the spokesperson for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif.
“We strongly condemn the attack that targeted this morning a bus in the city of Kayseri, in Turkey, leaving several Turkish soldiers dead,” Benali Cherif told APS.
“We offer our condolences to the government and the brother people of Turkey, and we assure them of our solidarity in this new ordeal,” he added.
The Foreign ministry’s spokesperson underlined that the escalation of terrorism in this country and elsewhere requires further joint efforts and actions from the international community to combat this scourge, which is a serious threat to international peace and security.
- UNGA: Process of building new Algeria continues resolutely under leadership of President Tebboune
- (Français) Les efforts de l’Algérie pour régler les crises internationales salués
- Lamamra holds talks with Chinese counterpart
- Lamamra received, in New York, by East Timor’s President
- Algerian diplomacy regains position, says President Tebboune