APS : Monday, 25 June 2018
ALGIERS- Algeria has “strongly” condemned the grenade attack which targeted on Saturday a public meeting in Addis Ababa to which Ethiopian Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed took part,
said Sunday the spokesman of Foreign Affairs Ministry Abdelaziz Benali Cherif.
“We strongly condemn the criminal grenade attack which targeted this Saturday 23 June 2018 a public meeting to which Ethiopia’s Prime minister took part,” said Benali Cherif in a statement to APS.
“While reiterating our condemnation and rejection of these criminal and despicable acts, we express our solidarity with the brotherly Ethiopian government and people. We offer them, as well as the families of the two victims, our sincere condolences,” added the source.
“While hoping speed recovery to the injured, we wish that this brotherly country will continue in serenity and peace its development efforts,” affirmed the source.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization