APS : Monday, 25 June 2018
ALGIERS- Algeria has “strongly” condemned the grenade attack which targeted on Saturday a public meeting in Addis Ababa to which Ethiopian Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed took part,
said Sunday the spokesman of Foreign Affairs Ministry Abdelaziz Benali Cherif.
“We strongly condemn the criminal grenade attack which targeted this Saturday 23 June 2018 a public meeting to which Ethiopia’s Prime minister took part,” said Benali Cherif in a statement to APS.
“While reiterating our condemnation and rejection of these criminal and despicable acts, we express our solidarity with the brotherly Ethiopian government and people. We offer them, as well as the families of the two victims, our sincere condolences,” added the source.
“While hoping speed recovery to the injured, we wish that this brotherly country will continue in serenity and peace its development efforts,” affirmed the source.
- (Français) Projection d’un film algérien
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony