APS : Monday, 25 June 2018
ALGIERS- Algeria has “strongly” condemned the grenade attack which targeted on Saturday a public meeting in Addis Ababa to which Ethiopian Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed took part,
said Sunday the spokesman of Foreign Affairs Ministry Abdelaziz Benali Cherif.
“We strongly condemn the criminal grenade attack which targeted this Saturday 23 June 2018 a public meeting to which Ethiopia’s Prime minister took part,” said Benali Cherif in a statement to APS.
“While reiterating our condemnation and rejection of these criminal and despicable acts, we express our solidarity with the brotherly Ethiopian government and people. We offer them, as well as the families of the two victims, our sincere condolences,” added the source.
“While hoping speed recovery to the injured, we wish that this brotherly country will continue in serenity and peace its development efforts,” affirmed the source.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied