APS : Friday, 02 November 2018
ALGIERS- Algeria strongly condemned Friday the attack perpetrated against a bus carrying Coptic believers to the monastery of Al-Minya, Egypt.
“We strongly condemn the attack perpetrated today against a bus carrying Coptic believers to a monastery in Al-Minya, Egypt,” the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, told APS.
“The heinous terrorist attack committed, as usual, against innocent people once again shows the ugly face of terrorism that tramples the values and unscrupulously violates the sanctity of human life.”
“We extend our condolences to the victims’ families and our Egyptian brother government and people, assuring our compassion to the families of the injured,” the statement said.
“Our country that had suffered from this blind and bloody terrorism, and which has managed to defeat it, believes that Egypt, with its strong institutions and people’s support, will ultimately overcome this scourge that is alien to our religion and values.”
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune