APS : Friday, 02 November 2018
ALGIERS- Algeria strongly condemned Friday the attack perpetrated against a bus carrying Coptic believers to the monastery of Al-Minya, Egypt.
“We strongly condemn the attack perpetrated today against a bus carrying Coptic believers to a monastery in Al-Minya, Egypt,” the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, told APS.
“The heinous terrorist attack committed, as usual, against innocent people once again shows the ugly face of terrorism that tramples the values and unscrupulously violates the sanctity of human life.”
“We extend our condolences to the victims’ families and our Egyptian brother government and people, assuring our compassion to the families of the injured,” the statement said.
“Our country that had suffered from this blind and bloody terrorism, and which has managed to defeat it, believes that Egypt, with its strong institutions and people’s support, will ultimately overcome this scourge that is alien to our religion and values.”
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony