APS : Wednesday, 29 August 2018
CAPE TOWN (South Africa)- Algeria and South Africa are backing each other’s efforts at the continental level,
mainly within the African Union, Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel said Wednesday in Cape Town.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum