APS : Wednesday, 29 August 2018
CAPE TOWN (South Africa)- Algeria and South Africa are backing each other’s efforts at the continental level,
mainly within the African Union, Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel said Wednesday in Cape Town.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization