APS : Tuesday, 08 March 2016
ALGIERS – The second session of the political consultations between Algeria and Slovenia will be held on Wednesday in Algiers,
under the co-chairmanship of General Secretary of Foreign Ministry Abdelhamid Senouci Bereksi and Under-secretary of State of Slovenian Foreign Ministry Tomaz Lovrencic.
This session will allow both parties “to assess the state of bilateral relations in the political and economic levels and the technical and cultural cooperation,” said Tuesday a statement from the Foreign Ministry.
They will offer the opportunity to “review the bilateral legal framework by assessing the state of numerous agreements in all areas.”
The two parties “will also exchange views on regional and international issues of mutual interest,” said the source.
The first session of these consultations was held in September 2013 in Ljubljana (Slovenia).
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister