APS : Tuesday, 08 March 2016
ALGIERS – The second session of the political consultations between Algeria and Slovenia will be held on Wednesday in Algiers,
under the co-chairmanship of General Secretary of Foreign Ministry Abdelhamid Senouci Bereksi and Under-secretary of State of Slovenian Foreign Ministry Tomaz Lovrencic.
This session will allow both parties “to assess the state of bilateral relations in the political and economic levels and the technical and cultural cooperation,” said Tuesday a statement from the Foreign Ministry.
They will offer the opportunity to “review the bilateral legal framework by assessing the state of numerous agreements in all areas.”
The two parties “will also exchange views on regional and international issues of mutual interest,” said the source.
The first session of these consultations was held in September 2013 in Ljubljana (Slovenia).
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار