APS : Sunday, 05 March 2017
LONDON- Algerian Government is working to achieve sustainable security and prosperity in the country and in the region, said the British Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (Minister for Middle East and North African), Tobias Ellwood.
“We assess that the Government of Algeria is working to achieve its goals of sustainable security, stability and prosperity in the country and wider region”, said the British minister in response to a written question from British Conservative MP Edward Argar, on the recent assessment of the British government of the political and international security situation in Algeria.
“The United Kingdom and other members of the international community are supporting Algeria in this work,” added Ellwood.
- (Français) commémoration de la ” Journée Nationale du Moudjahid ”
- President Tebboune, Italian Prime Minister hold phone conversation
- President Tebboune receives Mauritanian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- President Tebboune receives Nigerian Petroleum Resources minister, Niger’s Energy minister
- Lamamra received by Syrian president