APS : Sunday, 05 March 2017
LONDON- Algerian Government is working to achieve sustainable security and prosperity in the country and in the region, said the British Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (Minister for Middle East and North African), Tobias Ellwood.
“We assess that the Government of Algeria is working to achieve its goals of sustainable security, stability and prosperity in the country and wider region”, said the British minister in response to a written question from British Conservative MP Edward Argar, on the recent assessment of the British government of the political and international security situation in Algeria.
“The United Kingdom and other members of the international community are supporting Algeria in this work,” added Ellwood.
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Turkish counterpart
- President Tebboune calls for new world order ensuring equality, cooperation among nations
- President of the Republic highlights Algeria’s achievements
- Non-permanent membership in Security Council: President Tebboune emphasizes Algeria’s awareness of responsibility incumbent upon it
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Iranian counterpart