APS : Sunday, 05 March 2017
LONDON- Algerian Government is working to achieve sustainable security and prosperity in the country and in the region, said the British Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (Minister for Middle East and North African), Tobias Ellwood.
“We assess that the Government of Algeria is working to achieve its goals of sustainable security, stability and prosperity in the country and wider region”, said the British minister in response to a written question from British Conservative MP Edward Argar, on the recent assessment of the British government of the political and international security situation in Algeria.
“The United Kingdom and other members of the international community are supporting Algeria in this work,” added Ellwood.
- President Tebboune sends message to Emir of State of Kuwait
- President of Republic sends message to Custodian of Two Holy Places of Islam
- Algeria expresses solidarity with Chad following serious road accident
- Algeria-Mauritania: 1st Joint Security Committee in Nouakchott
- (Français) Lamamra reçoit le président l’Assemblée nationale palestinienne