APS : Monday, 30 October 2017
ALGIERS-Algeria reiterates its commitment to the territorial integrity and unity of the Kingdom of Spain,
affirmed Monday Spokesman of the Foreign Ministry Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, in reaction to the events in Catalonia and the unilateral proclamation of independence by the Catalan Parliament.
In response to a question about the events in Catalonia and the unilateral proclamation of independence by the Catalonian Parliament, Benali Cherif told APS that Algeria “reiterates its commitment to the territorial integrity and unity of the Kingdom of Spain.”
“Algeria, which is bound by a Treaty of Friendship, Good Neighbourhood and Cooperation with Spain, as well as major traditional relations, political dialogue and key economic cooperation, has full confidence in the ability of the Spanish people and authorities to overcome the current situation and settle the crisis under respect for the constitution of the Kingdom of Spanish and democratic institutions,” stated the same official.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya