APS : Monday, 30 October 2017
ALGIERS-Algeria reiterates its commitment to the territorial integrity and unity of the Kingdom of Spain,
affirmed Monday Spokesman of the Foreign Ministry Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, in reaction to the events in Catalonia and the unilateral proclamation of independence by the Catalan Parliament.
In response to a question about the events in Catalonia and the unilateral proclamation of independence by the Catalonian Parliament, Benali Cherif told APS that Algeria “reiterates its commitment to the territorial integrity and unity of the Kingdom of Spain.”
“Algeria, which is bound by a Treaty of Friendship, Good Neighbourhood and Cooperation with Spain, as well as major traditional relations, political dialogue and key economic cooperation, has full confidence in the ability of the Spanish people and authorities to overcome the current situation and settle the crisis under respect for the constitution of the Kingdom of Spanish and democratic institutions,” stated the same official.
- (Français) Poste et Télécommunications : une application mobile sur la bataille d’Alger
- (Français) Révision Annuelle de la Liste Electorale
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, as President Tebboune’s special envoy
- AU Extraordinary Summit: Algeria affirms its support for industrialization in Africa
- Benabderrahmane represents President Tebboune in 17th AU Extraordinary Summit on Industrialization