APS : Wednesday, 16 November 2016
MARRAKESH- The Speaker of the Council of the Nation Abdelkader Bensalah reiterated Wednesday, in Marrakesh, Algeria’s call to adopt an approach allowing all the Parties to Paris Agreement on Climate (COP21) to participate in the decision-making for its implementation.
“Algeria, which supports the agreement’s universal and inclusive character, reiterates its call for the adoption of an approach allowing all the parties, which ratified the agreement or not yet, to participate in the decision-making for its implementation,” said Bensalah in the high-level meeting of the 22nd Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change.
Bensalah, accompanied by Minister of State, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Ramtane Lamamra, takes part in this high-level meeting of COP22, in his capacity as representative of President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika.
Algeria, underlined Bensalah, which is suffering, like several other countries, from the effects of global warming, embarked on the process of the fight against this phenomenon since its start until the adoption of the framework agreement whose principles represent the reference of “all our current and future actions.”
- (Français) Lamamra reçoit le président l’Assemblée nationale palestinienne
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune adresse un message écrit à l’Emir de l’Etat du Qatar
- (Français) Algérie-Italie : de nouveaux acquis dans le processus de renforcement des relations stratégiques
- (Français) Le Président Tebboune souligne la convergence des vues entre l’Algérie et l’Italie autour des questions régionales
- (Français) Giorgia Meloni: l’Algérie, partenaire important et fiable de l’Italie