APS : Tuesday, 06 February 2018
ALGIERS – Algeria takes part in the 101st ordinary meeting of the Arab League Economic and Social Council, planned from 3 and 8 February in Cairo (Egypt), said Tuesday a communiqué of Commerce Ministry.
On this occasion, Minister of Commerce, Mohamed Benmeradi will attend the ministerial meeting scheduled for 7 and 8 February, which will address several issued in accordance with the rules of procedure of the Council, according to the same source.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied