APS : Tuesday, 15 March 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria and the Pan-African Parliament share the “same position” over Western Sahara issue, as both of them support Western Sahara people’s right to self-determination through the enforcement of the international law, President of Pan-African Nkodo Dang said Tuesday in Algiers.
“Pan-African Parliament and Algeria share the same position regarding Western Sahara issue. We want that the international law be applied, to allow Western Sahara people to exert their right of self-determination,” Dang told reporters following his meeting with the speaker of People’s National Assembly (lower house of Parliament ), Mohamed-Larbi Ould Khelifa.
Dang said the Pan-African Parliament “backs” UN resolutions, stressing the importance of settling the issue through international legality.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation