APS : TUESDAY 24 OCTOBER 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria and Namibia share the same positions on many international issues, said Tuesday in Algiers Foreign Minister Abdelkader Messahel.
“I am pleased with the regularity of consultation between the two countries and the convergence of their views on the main regional and international issues,” said Messahel during the works of the Algerian-Namibian Joint Committee.
He added that the “fruitful and useful” dialogue of the committee “would be further deepened with the forthcoming visit of the president of Namibia to Algeria.”
This session will be an opportunity to give new impetus to our cooperation in various areas, said the Foreign minister.
Messahel stressed the need to explore the huge potentials of the two countries to improve the business climate.
He also underlined the excellent and longstanding relations between the two countries, marked by their common struggle for freedoms and dignity as well as for the ideals of peace and justice.
This session would also enhance cooperation up to the excellent level of our political relations, said Messahel.
“We seek to boost our relations up to a level commensurate with our potentialities and our ambitions for a prosperous future,” he added.
In this regard, he invited economic operators of both countries to seize business opportunities in each side to open new prospects for cooperation.
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Turkish counterpart
- President Tebboune calls for new world order ensuring equality, cooperation among nations
- President of the Republic highlights Algeria’s achievements
- Non-permanent membership in Security Council: President Tebboune emphasizes Algeria’s awareness of responsibility incumbent upon it
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Iranian counterpart