APS : Thursday, 19 November 2015
ALGIERS- Malta’s Prime Minister Joseph Muscat on Thursday in Algiers said his country and Algeria want to further boost bilateral relations in all areas.
Following an audience granted to him by President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika, the Maltese official told reporters that discussions with the head of State mainly focused on stepping up relation between Algeria and Malta in the economic and political fields.
“I’m happy that President Bouteflika expressed Algeria’s support to Malta and gave the green light to his government to further boost political and economic ties with my country.”
“President Bouteflika is a historical personality and a very wise man with a very strong memory concerning some past events, especially in Algeria-Malta relations,” Muscat stressed.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار