APS : Thursday, 19 November 2015
ALGIERS- Malta’s Prime Minister Joseph Muscat on Thursday in Algiers said his country and Algeria want to further boost bilateral relations in all areas.
Following an audience granted to him by President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika, the Maltese official told reporters that discussions with the head of State mainly focused on stepping up relation between Algeria and Malta in the economic and political fields.
“I’m happy that President Bouteflika expressed Algeria’s support to Malta and gave the green light to his government to further boost political and economic ties with my country.”
“President Bouteflika is a historical personality and a very wise man with a very strong memory concerning some past events, especially in Algeria-Malta relations,” Muscat stressed.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister