APS : Wednesday, 19 October 2016
NIAMEY- Vice-president of the Presidential Council of the National Accord Government Moussa El Kouni hailed the Algerian position regarding the Libyan crisis, stressing that Algeria is a key partner of Libya to end the crisis.
Following his meeting with Minister of Maghreb Affairs,
African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel on Wednesday, El Kouni said that this “very important” encounter was “candid” as Algeria “understands the sufferings of the Libyan citizen.
El Kouni hailed the special interest that President Abdelaziz Bouteflika assigns to the Libyan crisis, voicing his recognition to Algeria for its “position rejecting the interference in the internal affairs of Libya, unlike other countries.”
He also said that his meeting with Messahel is part of the series of meetings of consultations between the two countries on political and social questions of common interest.
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia
- Algeria calls on NAM states to step up efforts to enshrine its founding principles