APS : Wednesday, 19 October 2016
NIAMEY- Vice-president of the Presidential Council of the National Accord Government Moussa El Kouni hailed the Algerian position regarding the Libyan crisis, stressing that Algeria is a key partner of Libya to end the crisis.
Following his meeting with Minister of Maghreb Affairs,
African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel on Wednesday, El Kouni said that this “very important” encounter was “candid” as Algeria “understands the sufferings of the Libyan citizen.
El Kouni hailed the special interest that President Abdelaziz Bouteflika assigns to the Libyan crisis, voicing his recognition to Algeria for its “position rejecting the interference in the internal affairs of Libya, unlike other countries.”
He also said that his meeting with Messahel is part of the series of meetings of consultations between the two countries on political and social questions of common interest.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار