Algeria, Kazakhstan ink MoU on political consultations
APS : Thursday, 18 February 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria and Kazakhstan signed Thursday in Alger an Understanding Memorandum on political consultations between the two countries.
The MoU has been signed by the secretary general of the ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abdelhamid Senouci Bereksi, and Kazakh deputy Foreign Minister, Askar Mussinov, who is on a visit to Algeria.
Earlier, the two officials held a working session, extended afterwards to the delegations of both countries.
Algerian-Kazakh political consultations session, the first of its kind, has been an opportunity for the two parties to “assess bilateral relations, as well as the methods and ways to structure the ties between the two countries.”
The two countries discussed bilateral relations at the legal level and the essential mechanisms to boost their cooperation.
The meeting’s agenda also included possibilities of bilateral partnerships in different areas.
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia
- Algeria calls on NAM states to step up efforts to enshrine its founding principles