APS : Thursday, 18 February 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria and Kazakhstan signed Thursday in Alger an Understanding Memorandum on political consultations between the two countries.
The MoU has been signed by the secretary general of the ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abdelhamid Senouci Bereksi, and Kazakh deputy Foreign Minister, Askar Mussinov, who is on a visit to Algeria.
Earlier, the two officials held a working session, extended afterwards to the delegations of both countries.
Algerian-Kazakh political consultations session, the first of its kind, has been an opportunity for the two parties to “assess bilateral relations, as well as the methods and ways to structure the ties between the two countries.”
The two countries discussed bilateral relations at the legal level and the essential mechanisms to boost their cooperation.
The meeting’s agenda also included possibilities of bilateral partnerships in different areas.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum