APS : Sunday, 25 December 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria and Japan, which will celebrate in 2017 the 55th anniversary of the establishment of their diplomatic relations, are working to further boost their bilateral relations, Japan’s Parliamentary Vice-Minister for Foreign Affairs Motome Takisawa said Sunday in Algiers.
“Algeria and Japan are working to further step up bilateral relations, especially as 2017 will be marked by the celebration of the 55th anniversary of the establishment of their bilateral relations,” Takisawa said following an audience with Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Ramtane Lamamra.
Takisawa said he invited Lamamra to pay a working visit to Japan, in February 2017, during which economic, political and security issues will be tackled.
- (Français) commémoration de la ” Journée Nationale du Moudjahid ”
- President Tebboune, Italian Prime Minister hold phone conversation
- President Tebboune receives Mauritanian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- President Tebboune receives Nigerian Petroleum Resources minister, Niger’s Energy minister
- Lamamra received by Syrian president