APS : Monday, 02 March 2020
ALGIERS – Minister of Foreign Affairs, Sabri Boukadoum and Italian Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs Manlio Di Stefano, stressed Monday in Algiers, the “satisfactory” level of relations between the two countries, both in terms of political dialogue, economic partnership and business relationships.
During the meeting, the two ministers reviewed the relations and cooperation between Algeria and Italy and stressed “the satisfactory level of overall relations between the two countries both in terms of political dialogue and economic partnership and business relations,” said a statement from the foreign ministry.
They also highlighted “the main bilateral milestones for the year 2020, in particular the forthcoming visit of the Algerian minister to Italy, the meeting of the Algerian-Italian monitoring committee and the 4th session of the High Level Bilateral Meeting.”
During the meeting, it was agreed on “the establishment of an ad hoc Algerian-Italian group responsible for the delimitation of the maritime borders between Algeria and Italy,” said the ministry, adding that the first session of the group work will be held in Algiers during the first half of May 2020.
Stefano had started, on Sunday, a three-day working visit to Algeria.
- Belhimer: Algeria attaches particular importance to media role in defense of Arab questions
- (Français) Boukadoum prend part à la réunion consultative des ministres arabes des AE
- (Français) Patrimoine : Toufik Hamoum reconduit à la tête du Conseil consultatif de l’Unesco
- Renewable energy: Algeria has Africa’s third largest installed capacity in 2020
- Setting up by 2035 of strategy to combat desertification