Embassy of Algeria in Sofia | Bulgaria > News > Uncategorized > Algeria-Italy: Two countries’ governments hold fourth summit
APS : MONDAY 18 JULY 2022
ALGIERS-The fourth summit between the Algerian and Italian governments, whose works were co-chaired by President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune and Italian Prime Minister Mario Draghi,
took place on Monday at the headquarters of the Presidency of the Republic.
President Tebboune had previously received Draghi who is on a working visit to Algeria leading a large ministerial delegation.
As part of this visit, bilateral discussions took place between the delegations of the two countries on several sectors.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée
- Fire at fuel depot in Jakarta: Algeria offers condolences to Republic of Indonesia
February 18, 2023 ambalg Uncategorized