APS : MONDAY 18 JULY 2022
ALGIERS-The fourth summit between the Algerian and Italian governments, whose works were co-chaired by President of the Republic Abdelmadjid Tebboune and Italian Prime Minister Mario Draghi,
took place on Monday at the headquarters of the Presidency of the Republic.
President Tebboune had previously received Draghi who is on a working visit to Algeria leading a large ministerial delegation.
As part of this visit, bilateral discussions took place between the delegations of the two countries on several sectors.
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Turkish counterpart
- President Tebboune calls for new world order ensuring equality, cooperation among nations
- President of the Republic highlights Algeria’s achievements
- Non-permanent membership in Security Council: President Tebboune emphasizes Algeria’s awareness of responsibility incumbent upon it
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Iranian counterpart