A free-of-charge photo exhibition themed “Algeria: In the Footsteps of the Romans” featuring Roman vestiges in Algeria opened in Sofia on February 3rd, 2020 in Sredets Gallery at the Ministry of Culture.
This exhibition came after two previous editions organized in Burgas and Plovdiv, the 2019 European Capital of Culture.
Another exhibition is scheduled in Stara Zagora in March 2020.
- Minister Attaf receives ANC Secretary General
- Denial by the general directorate of Communication, Information and Documentation-Mali
- Minister Attaf receives President of AfCHPR
- Holding of the 1st session of Algerian-Azerbaijani political consultations
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya