APS : Thursday, 10 March 2016
CAIRO (Egypt)- Minister of Maghreb Affairs, African Union and Arab League Abdelkader Messahel said Thursday, in Cairo, Algeria is for a political solution to the crisis in Libya.
Speaking with Libyan Foreign Minister Mohamed Dairi, on the sidelines 145th session of Arab League’s ministerial council, Messahel recalled Algeria’s position in favour of political settlement of Libya’s crisis.
The Algerian official urged “all Libyan brothers to set aside their divergences to put an end to the crisis prevailing in that country and the threats posed on stability and security of the countries in the region.”
The two ministers reviewed the latest developments in Libya and the efforts made to favour a political solution as part the process sponsored by the United Nations.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart