APS : Tuesday, 27 October 2020
ALGIERS- Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum, in an audience granted to Hungary’s minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade Peter Szijjarto, on Tuesday, emphasized the need to deepen the political dialogue between the two countries “in favour of bilateral partnership.”
“We discussed the deepening of the bilateral political dialogue between our two countries, serving the Algerian-Hungarian bilateral partnership,” Boukadoum said at the end of the audience at the ministry of Foreign Affairs headquarters.
The discussions between the two sides focused on “ways to support the bilateral relations to lead them to better prospects, in addition to regional and international issues of common interest.”
Algeria and Hungary have “old relations based on close friendship,” the Foreign minister stressed.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine