APS : WEDNESDAY 22 JANUARY 2020
ALGIERS- Algeria will host on Thursday a meeting of Libya’s neighbouring countries’ foreign ministers (Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt, Sudan, Chad and Niger), said Wednesday a communiqué of the foreign affairs ministry.
The Malian Foreign Minister will also take part in this meeting, “given the repercussions the Libyan crisis has on this neighboring country,” added the same source.
To be held at the initiative of Algeria, this meeting “is part of the intense efforts to consolidate coordination and consultation between Libya’s neighbouring countries and the international community to support the Libyans in reviving the process for a political settlement to the crisis through an all-inclusive dialogue and help this country to build a secure and stable State and institutions,” added the communiqué.
“The meeting will review the latest developments in Libya in the light of the results of the efforts of Algeria and international parties towards the Libyan parties to allow the Libyan brothers to take control of the crisis settlement process, far from any foreign interference, whatever its nature, “concluded the communiqué.
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart
- (العربية) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار