APS : MONDAY 12 FEBRUARY 2018
ALGIERS- The security situation in the Sahel and the migration issue were the focus of discussions between the Secretary General of the Ministry of Interior,
Local Authorities and Land Planning Salah Eddine Dahmoune, and the Head of the German Federal Police Dieter Romann said Sunday, the ministry in a communiqué.
On the occasion of the audience that Dahmoune granted to the Head of the German Federal Police, the two sides hailed “the quality of cooperation between the two countries,” said the source, underlining that “the exchanges focused on the situation in the Sahel and the migration issue.”
In this regard, they highlighted “Algeria’s essential role in the stability of the region, and the country’s availability to share its experience in counterterrorism,” said the statement.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied