APS : Wednesday, 10 February 2021
ALGIERS- Minister of Foreign Affairs, Sabri Boukadoum, expressed Wednesday through a telephone conversation with Vice-President of the elected Libyan Presidential Council, Moussa Al-Kouni,
Algeria’s full commitment to cooperate with the Temporary Executive Authority in Libya with the aim to establish security and peace in this country.
“I had a telephone conversation with my brother Moussa Al-Kouni, vice-president of the Libyan Presidential Council, to whom I expressed our full readiness to cooperate with the provisional executive authority in Libya in order to establish security and peace in that country,” the minister tweeted on his personal account.
He also expressed Algeria’s solidarity with the brotherly Libyan people.
The head of the Algerian diplomacy had reaffirmed, Wednesday, during a telephone conversation with the Libyan Prime Minister, Abdel Hamid Dbeibah, Algeria’s solidarity with the Libyan people and its position against any form of interference in the internal affairs of the country.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation