APS : THURSDAY 12 MARCH 2020
ALGIERS- The 6th session of the Algerian-French Joint Committee of Economic Cooperation (COMEFA) met Thursday in Algiers, under the chairmanship of Foreign Minister Sabri Boukadoum, and French Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs Jean-Yves Le Drian.
This meeting has been an opportunity to review all the files concerning economic and commercial cooperation binding the two countries, in particular the bilateral partnership projects in the field of finance and investment, the automobile industry, the pharmaceutical industry, agriculture and the food industry or the sectors of new technologies and tourism.
During the meeting, the two officials have evaluated the draft agreements on the agenda of the 5th session of the Algerian-French Intergovernmental High Level Committee (CIHN), in accordance with the political agenda agreed between Algeria and France for the first half of 2020.
On the sidelines of this meeting, the two top diplomats exchanged views on regional and international issues, including the Libyan question, the question of Western Sahara, the situation in the Sahel and Mali and the latest developments in the Middle East, as well as the global health situation and the international response to the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Celebration of National Remembrance Day – May 08, 1945
- (Français) اعلان هـــام للصحفيين البلغار
- (Français) Journée mondiale du travail: Message du président de la République aux travailleurs algériens
- Blinken commends Algeria’s role in promoting stability in Sahel, Libya
- Boukadoum holds phone talks with American counterpart