APS : Thursday, 16 November 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria follows “with concern” the developments of the situation in Zimbabwe and urges all actors involved to abide by the constitutional order, the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, said Thursday.
“We follow with concern the latest developments of the situation in Zimbabwe,” Benali Cherif told APS.
“We call for calm and restraint, and urged all actors involved to abide by the constitutional order and not let it get out of control, which would be prejudicial to Zimbabwe and its people.”
“We support the efforts made by the region’s countries as part of the Southern African Development Community (SADC) to favour a quick return to normalcy,” Benali Cherif concluded.
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune