APS : Monday, 14 March 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria has “firmly” condemned the “despicable” terrorist attack committed Sunday on Grand Bassam sea resort in Ivory Coast,
said Monday the spokesman of Foreign Affairs Ministry Abdelaziz Benali Cherif.
“We firmly condemn the vile and bloody terrorist attack on innocents in Grand Bassam beach in Ivory Coast,” said Benali Cherif in a statement to APS.
“We offer our condolences to the families of the victims and ensure our solidarity with the people and government of Ivory Coast,” added the spokesman.
“In view of the increasing number of blind terrorist acts, we call once again for the mobilization of all the regional and international players and for the combination of efforts to effectively fight against this scourge which threatens the tranquillity and stability of several peoples and countries across the world,” concluded teh spokesman of Foreign Affairs Ministy.
- Lamamra, Jerandi discuss epidemiological situation in phone conversation
- Lamamra-Di Maio phone talks on key partnership-related events
- Algeria-China: Timetable for implementation of bilateral priority agreements
- Algeria-China: Convergence of views on many international issues
- President Tebboune receives Chinese Foreign Minister