Sunday, 29 January 2023
ALGIERS-Algeria expressed on Sunday its sympathy and solidarity with Chad, following the serious traffic accident that killed several people on the road linking the cities of “Oum-Hadjer” and “Abeche”,
the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad said in a statement.
“Following the serious traffic accident that killed several people on the road linking the cities of Oum-Hadjer and Abeche in the Republic of Chad, a brotherly country, Algeria offers its condolences to the families of the victims and wishes a speedy recovery to the injured,” said the source.
“In this painful circumstance, Algeria expresses its sympathy and solidarity with the Republic of Chad, brotherly country, leaders, government and people,” the statement added.
Twenty people died and seven others were injured on Thursday night in a traffic accident. A bus collided with a parked truck on a road in eastern Chad, according to the Chadian Ministry of Transport.
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Turkish counterpart
- President Tebboune calls for new world order ensuring equality, cooperation among nations
- President of the Republic highlights Algeria’s achievements
- Non-permanent membership in Security Council: President Tebboune emphasizes Algeria’s awareness of responsibility incumbent upon it
- President de la République holds talks in New York with his Iranian counterpart