Algeria expresses solidarity with Chad following serious road accident
Sunday, 29 January 2023
ALGIERS-Algeria expressed on Sunday its sympathy and solidarity with Chad, following the serious traffic accident that killed several people on the road linking the cities of “Oum-Hadjer” and “Abeche”,
the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and National Community Abroad said in a statement.
“Following the serious traffic accident that killed several people on the road linking the cities of Oum-Hadjer and Abeche in the Republic of Chad, a brotherly country, Algeria offers its condolences to the families of the victims and wishes a speedy recovery to the injured,” said the source.
“In this painful circumstance, Algeria expresses its sympathy and solidarity with the Republic of Chad, brotherly country, leaders, government and people,” the statement added.
Twenty people died and seven others were injured on Thursday night in a traffic accident. A bus collided with a parked truck on a road in eastern Chad, according to the Chadian Ministry of Transport.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée