APS : Sunday, 15 July 2018
ALGIERS- Algerian and European experts will meet Monday in Algiers to prepare for the second session of Algeria-European Union Strategic Dialogue on security issues and counterterrorism,
said Monday the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
This second session, scheduled for October in Algiers, will be co-chaired by Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel and EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, Federica Mogherini, said the communiqué.
The meeting will focus on assessing cooperation in fields of common interest for both parties, especially security and counterterrorism, added the Ministry’s communiqué.
The first session of this high-level strategic dialogue took place in Brussels, Belgium, on 19 October 2017. It was co-chaired by Messahel and Mogherini.
- Minister ATTAF receives the Special Representative of the Secretary-General and Head of the United Nations Mission in Libya
- Mr. Attaf received by President of the Republic of Sierra Leone in Equatorial Guinea
- Minister ATTAF holds talks with his counterpart from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
- Mr. Attaf receives phone call from Tunisian, and Mauritanian counterparts and meets Libya’s FM in Equatorial Guinea
- Mr Attaf holds talks with his Congolese counterpart in Equatorial Guinea