APS : Sunday, 15 July 2018
ALGIERS- Algerian and European experts will meet Monday in Algiers to prepare for the second session of Algeria-European Union Strategic Dialogue on security issues and counterterrorism,
said Monday the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a communiqué.
This second session, scheduled for October in Algiers, will be co-chaired by Minister of Foreign Affairs Abdelkader Messahel and EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy, Federica Mogherini, said the communiqué.
The meeting will focus on assessing cooperation in fields of common interest for both parties, especially security and counterterrorism, added the Ministry’s communiqué.
The first session of this high-level strategic dialogue took place in Brussels, Belgium, on 19 October 2017. It was co-chaired by Messahel and Mogherini.
- Algeria, Mauritania reaffirm determination to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- UN: Algeria calls for promotion of peace, stability worldwide
- Lamamra received by Mauritanian President
- Lamamra received by Niger’s Prime Minister Mahamadou Ouhoumoudou in Niamey
- Lamamra received in Niamey by President Mohamed Bazoum