APS : Friday, 03 June 2022
ALGIERS- Director General of the Algerian Radio Mohamed Baghali was elected on Friday as second vice-president of the African Union of Broadcasting (AUB) during the 13th General Assembly of the Union, held in Dakar (Senegal), said the National Radio.
Algeria, which was elected to this position thanks to its active and strong participation in the different commissions, managed to preserve its membership in the executive council and obtain the membership in three important commissions, namely the Technical Commission, the Financial and Legal Commission, and the Commission on Radio, an achievement backed by the positive impact of the Algerian State’s support to AUB and which was highly commended by its Secretariat and its members.
Following a broad plebiscite and support of the Executive Council’s members to the Algerian candidacy, the Moroccan candidate had to withdraw, marking a strong return of Algeria after a period of absence, because of the schemes of the Moroccan side which attempted by all means, including the resort to suspicious alliances, to oust Algeria from any influential position within the Union.
This achievement will enable Algeria to play an influential role within the AUB and to consolidate its presence in the different authorities and commissions, as well as to have a positive impact on the consolidation of cooperation values and principles, joint action, development and liberation of Africa, in accordance with the charters and values of the African Union.
- (Français) RAMADAN MUBAREK
- (Français) Le ministre de l’Intérieur Ivan Demerdjiev a tenu une réunion de travail avec S.E. Mme Baya Bensmail, Ambassadeure d’Algérie en Bulgarie
- (العربية) الذكرى ال 61 ليوم النصر
- (Français) Les échanges commerciaux entre la Bulgarie et l’Algérie ont augmenté
- (Français) Le Conseil de la nation prend part au Portugal à l’Assemblée parlementaire de l’Union pour la Méditerranée