APS : Tuesday, 29 September 2020
NIAMEY- Algeria has donated ten minibuses to Niger on the occasion of the 62nd anniversary of the proclamation of the independence of this neighboring country.
The ceremony of delivering these minibuses, manufactured in Algeria and transported by the air forces of the People’s National Army, took place on 27 September 2020 in Niamey.
Algeria’s ambassador to Niger Ali Drouiche presented the keys of 10 vehicles to Minister Counsellor at Niger’s Presidency Abdou Lawan Marouma, head of the organizing Committee of the National Day of Niger (Diffa N’Glaa 2020), in the presence of deputy minister to the minister of Foreign Affairs, in charge of African Integration and Nigeriens Abroad Ataka Zaharatou Aboubakar.
On this occasion, Drouiche hailed the quality of cooperation ties between the two countries before expressing the hope to see these vehicles destined to meet the needs of local populations.
For his part, Lawan Marouma welcomed “Algeria’s gesture which shows the excellence of the bilateral relations.”
- (Français) Décès de Abdallah Lahbib Bilal: Tebboune présente ses condoléances à son homologue sahraoui
- President Tebboune, Kais Saied hold phone talks
- Ramatane Lamamra received by Egypt’s President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi
- (Français) Les perspectives de renforcer les relations algéro-égyptiennes évoquées
- Lamamra arrives in Cairo as special envoy of President Tebboune