APS : WEDNESDAY 27 SEPTEMBER 2017
BLIDA- Congo’s Minister of Interior Raymond Zephirin Mboulou expressed, Wednesday in Blida, his willingness to develop cooperation with Algeria, especially in the field of training.
In a statement to the press on the sidelines of his visit to Abdelmadjid-Bouzbid Police Training School in Soumaa, the Congolese minister said that all what he has seen as infrastructures “encourage us to further develop our cooperation in the field of training with Algeria’s Ministry of Interior, Local Authorities and National Planning, in general, and with the General Directorate of National Police (DGSN) in particular.”
Raymond Zephirin Mboulou, who was accompanied by the National Police Chief, Major General Abdelghani El Hamel, said to be impressed by the Police Training School of Soumaa, as well as by the level of development achieved by Algeria in the field of security.
The Congolese Interior minister arrived Monday to Algeria for a three-day visit.
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation