APS : Tuesday, 28 March 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria and Congo have decided to give a fresh impetus to bilateral cooperation in all areas, Congolese President Denis Sassou N’Guesso said Tuesday in Algiers, dubbing his visit to Algeria a “total success.”
“It is a historical moment as we have decided to give a fresh impetus to our bilateral relations in all fields,” Sassou N’Guesso said at the end of a meeting with President of the Republic Abdelaziz Bouteflika.
Describing his visit to Algeria as a “total success,” which ended by the signing of about fifteen cooperation agreements in all areas, Congo’s head of State said the impetus to cooperation is possible “through the political will and ideals Algeria and Congo have always defended.”
The Congolese leader added that he also tackled with President Bouteflika regional and international issues of common interest, including the latest developments in Libya.
- Croatia’s FM hails Algeria’s peacemaking efforts in region
- President Tebboune receives Croatian Foreign Minister
- Croatian FM dubs Algeria as key partner, commends its role in region’s stability
- Benabderrahmane received by Tunisian president
- President Tebboune receives president of State of Palestine