APS : Monday, 25 January 2016
ALGIERS- Algeria “condemns with force” the triple suicide attack perpetrated Monday at a market in Bodo, Cameroon, considered as one of the deadliest terrorist attacks targeting the region.
“The triple suicide attack perpetrated today (Monday) on a market in the town of Bodo, in Cameroon’s north, is one of the deadliest to target the region, since the beginning of the terrorist attacks, all of which we have condemned and we continue to condemn with force,” the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Affairs, Abdelaziz Benali Cherif, told APS.
“The new cowardly and bloody aggression against innocent civilians shows once more the omnipresence of the terrorist threat in the region, which should encourage regional actors to further coordinate their efforts and refine their joint action to fight this scourge.”
The Foreign ministry’s spokesman underlined the need for the international community to show solidarity with the African countries that are facing terrorism, by providing them the much needed support to overcome this scourge.
“We, for our part, do support Cameroonian people and government, to whom we express, in those painful moments, our sympathy and solidarity,” Benali Cherif concluded.
- President Tebboune sends message to Emir of State of Kuwait
- President of Republic sends message to Custodian of Two Holy Places of Islam
- Algeria expresses solidarity with Chad following serious road accident
- Algeria-Mauritania: 1st Joint Security Committee in Nouakchott
- (Français) Lamamra reçoit le président l’Assemblée nationale palestinienne