APS : Tuesday, 20 April 2021
ALGIERS- Algeria has firmly condemned the terrorist attack against the village of Gaigorou, in Niger, expressing the full solidarity of Algerian government and people.
Algeria strongly condemns the terrorist attack carried out on 18 April 2021 against the village of Gaigorou, in the Tillaberie region in western Niger, in which several people were killed and injured,” the ministry of Foreign Affairs said Monday a statement.
“In these difficult circumstances, Algeria extends its sincere condolences to the families of the victims and reiterates its full solidarity with the Government and the people of Niger, expressing its full support to their fight against terrorism.”
“Algeria remains convinced that the Government and the people of Niger will overcome this difficult ordeal,” the statement added.
“These heinous crimes show, once again, the need to combine our efforts to eradicate the scourge of terrorism, which must remain a priority at both the continental and international levels,” the statement concluded.
- Algeria willing to support Libya in resolving some issues, says President Tebboune
- Lamamra starts working visit to Ethiopia
- President Tebboune grants audience to President of Libya’s Presidential Council
- Lamamra received by President Sahle-Work Zewde of Ethiopia
- Lamamra received by Tunisian President, Kais Saied