APS : Monday, 06 March 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria condemns the “cowardly” terrorist attack perpetrated Sunday against Mali’s Boulikessi military base, killing eleven soldiers, the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Affairs said Monday.
“We condemn the cowardly terrorist attack perpetrated yesterday against Boulikessi base in Mali, in which eleven among the valuable Malian soldiers were killed,” Abdelaziz Benali Cherif told APS.
The ministry’s spokesperson offered Algeria’s condolences to the families of the victims, expressing its “solidarity with our Malian brother people and government.”
The latest attack “is a vain attempt in the face of the significant progress and achievements made through the determination of all Malians involved the national reconciliation, development and peace process.”
“Algeria, as a leading member of the international mediation and chairman of the committee for monitoring agreement on peace and national reconciliation in Mali based on Algiers process, will spare no efforts to assist our Malian brothers in achieving the goals they set, through the implementation of the agreement.”
- (العربية) 5 جويلية الذكرى الستون لعيد الإستقلال تاريخ مجيد و عهد جديد
- President Tebboune kicks off Mediterranean Games 2022 in Oran
- Lamamra receives UNWTO Secretary General
- President Tebboune holds one-on-one meeting with Emir of the State of Qatar
- MG Oran 2022: Turkish Vice-President Fuat Oktay in Oran to attend opening ceremony