APS : Monday, 06 March 2017
ALGIERS- Algeria condemns the “cowardly” terrorist attack perpetrated Sunday against Mali’s Boulikessi military base, killing eleven soldiers, the spokesman of the ministry of Foreign Affairs said Monday.
“We condemn the cowardly terrorist attack perpetrated yesterday against Boulikessi base in Mali, in which eleven among the valuable Malian soldiers were killed,” Abdelaziz Benali Cherif told APS.
The ministry’s spokesperson offered Algeria’s condolences to the families of the victims, expressing its “solidarity with our Malian brother people and government.”
The latest attack “is a vain attempt in the face of the significant progress and achievements made through the determination of all Malians involved the national reconciliation, development and peace process.”
“Algeria, as a leading member of the international mediation and chairman of the committee for monitoring agreement on peace and national reconciliation in Mali based on Algiers process, will spare no efforts to assist our Malian brothers in achieving the goals they set, through the implementation of the agreement.”
- (Français) Forum sur la contribution de la Femme Algérienne dans le développement de l’économie
- Commemorating National Migration Day
- Benabderrahmane receives Saudi Foreign Minister in Belgrade
- Algeria’s tree in Belgrade: Tribute to Algiers’ role in supporting NAM
- Serbian president highlights Algeria’s historical role in NAM’s creation